Is it normal?

Is it normal when your boyfriend comes during sex withot knowing it?
Yes.  Sometimes a man can become "lost in the moment" and can ejaculate without even realising it.  It has happened to me many times; usually because I've either become distracted or got a bit too carried away.
Could have precome. Or he might just be in a hurry the first time. Try different positions to see if he last longer. Try more sex, the second time he should last longer before coming. Try the squeeze method. He just might be to sensitive, try a cream that slows the feeling down on him.
yes its completely normal. Guys have what you call pre ***. they dont necessarily realize that they are pre cumming ,, which is why its always best to have sex with a condom.
Highly unlikely.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community