Sexual Health Community

Is it possible for masturbation to make your penis bigger?

My 13 year old son came up to me very concerned looking. He says he's sorry to gross me out but he claims he has been masturbating since he was 10 years old and that his penis has grown 4-5 inches during that time. He even showed me and it is extremely large. He thinks this is because of masturbation. Is this possible? Is there a way to reverse it?
COMMUNITY LEADER
This is a unique case. Masturbation does not lengthen penis. I have not come across any method to decrease the length of the penise.I hope some one knowing the answer will reply to you from this forum.
I'm confused as to how his penis got so big then. He says it was 5 inches hard when he was 10, it's now a little over 10 in.
A lot of people mature early.  It sounds like your son has.  His penis probably will not grow further.
Now remember that the penis is basically a muscle and while he has a size already genetically embedded, which he obtained from his mother's side of the family, exercise is what makes muscles larger, so yes it can during the growing years.  
There may be an operation that can shorten a penis but what male would want to take chances with that.  
He will need to learn how to control it, if you can educate him on how to not hurt a female.  And then there are many women who not only desire that size, they can take it.
So if it's possible that masturbation caused his extreme growth, can it still continue? He is still early on in puberty.
To control the masturbation he can learn to breath abdominally. You can  google the word abdominal breathing  and ask your son to learn it by practicing 5 minutes a day. He can do 5 or 6 breaths to control his urge. By this way he can frequency of his masturbation.He would learn to handle the situation when he reaches the age.