Is it possible to get pregnant through dry humping if one person has clothes on

Was wearing a dry fit material pants and it was soaking wet from dry humping my partner and I'm worried if she will get pregnant even though I didn't ***
No, your partner will NEVER get pregnant unless you insert your penis inside of her vagina.  You should keep condoms on hand just in case it gets to that point.  
But I wasn't wearing any undergarments and it was at the tip of her virgina
It doesn't matter. You had pants on - no matter what they were made of, and you weren't inside her vagina. You can't get someone pregnant through clothing and when your penis wasn't inside of her vagina.

I agree with CurfewX - it appears things are getting close to intercourse. Keep condoms on hand and learn how to use them before you engage in actual penetration. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/condom/how-to-put-a-condom-on (not safe to view at work, school or really when anyone else is around)

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community