Is masturbating on cam w/ or watching another person a cheating?

Hello, I am a gay (20), and I have a boyfriend (50). We met each other in an online live cam, we talked, had feelings to eacher and met personally.
He promised me not to go on the such sites we met before because he have me.
But one day i discover him still doing it..he denied..bla bla..but i have proves..he even called me conservative and not openminded.
COMMUNITY LEADER
This type of suspicion querrels are common. you will have to adjust with each other. It should be something like give and take policy.
There is a line to be drawn, gay or not.  If he is having deep and personal contact online with one or more other guys, that is a problem.  If he is just chatting with them, no problem.  Engaging in sexual activity while online with someone else, that's a no-no.  I would suggest pornography for you both - as this keeps things impersonal, while still being exciting.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community