Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members

Is my cervix bruised?

Last night I masturbated (with a toy) and this morning I woke up with period like cramps and spotting. I have read that it's a bruised cervix. These cramps were hurting me really bad so I took some tylenol and waited a couple hours and the pain isn't terrible. Just aching. Still spotting too. I thought I had started my period because I start soon but my flow is rather heavy and this is just spotting. Is it just a bruised cervix?
1 Responses
COMMUNITY LEADER
It sounds like a bruised cervix or maybe a tear inside of your vagina.
I'm so sorry to just be getting to your question. Are you feeling better now? I hope so.
I would recommend being more gentle and using a water based lubricant to prevent any small tears. Make sure to wash your toys with soap and water after use so you don't get an infection the next time your use them.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.