A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members

Issues unrolling a condom

Hi,

I have some issues putting on a condom. I'm using Durex Jeans (56mm wide) and they "just" fit confortably.
However as per standard condom usage practice, it is told to unroll the condom completely down to the base.

What I always end up with is a condom unrolled nicely until about 2cm from the base, and then to unroll it really completely, I have to use my nails in order to undo the last few "turns" (?) of the part still rolled of the condom.

I know this is no good practice however I have the feeling that if I don't unroll it down to the base it may slip during sex. For what is worth I tried 52mm wide Durex's and I couldn't manage to put them on ...

Still, no matter how much I slide my hand down, the last few cm just refuse to unroll. The only solution is to use my fingers / nails to pull it down (rather than unroll).

Anybody has any reccomendations?
Thank you very much i advance.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.