Little or No ejaculation during orgasm

During Orgasm, I seem to ejaculate very little. My sperm seems to be quite thick and tends to come out slowly. I regularly drink fluids so I assumed that dehydration was not an issue. I have also lost no weight or muscle over the past 12 months. However I do suffer from Anxiety and Panic Attacks quite often, what could be the cause of my problem with ejaculation?

I am 16 years of age, 119 Pounds.
Hey...My boyfriend Has the same problem and he's 20!
His weight and body is just fine too. I though it was because maybe he was de hydrated or had to change his diet. O.o
I posted my question but no one answered yet. If I get any answers ill let you know.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community