Masturbation and Nightfalls

Hi I am a male 27, I have been masturbating since I was 16. One there was a time when I used to masturbate 5 to 6 times a day but now I have controlled myself and I masturbate once or twice in 2 to 3 months. In the meanwhile I haven't experienced any nightfall. Is it normal or nightfalls are important?

Secondly whenever I masturbate after a long time my semen color seems a bit yellowish but after 3 to 4 times masturbation it becomes white. Is it nirmal?

Waiting for your reply..........
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
its normal that everyone masturbates.r u married? How often u do sex?night fall is also usual.but there is no strict rule that how often u will have night fall when u dont masturbate.it depends on person to person.dont be suspicious about colour it seems normal in your case.stopping masturbation is not going to give u any benefit.so u can try it....bye