Sexual Health Community

Masturbation and/or porn can cause PE and ED?

Hello, I'm 24 and I have always had problems with premature ejaculation at a severe level (it lasts around 5-10 secs after penetration)...I've always had a huge sexual drive since i was a boy, so i masturbated a lot (sometimes up to 2 times/day, 4-5days/week), and since i was around 16yo, i started using porn as a stimulant...
Can masturbation cause premature ejaculation and ED (like unmaintained erection and weak erection?
Thank you in advance
i read that masturbation is healthy and can prevents PE
NO... It's all about our mind !! masturbation have no link with PE , it's only that we criticize masturbation for that... PE can be overcome by more experience.... If nothing is working then you can use high quality condoms or pills which will help u last longer...!! Bye.
are you having trouble now with PE?  that is not due to masturbation, but as sydali says, experience!  good sex takes practice!
Okay, ty for your answers, i understand it has nothing to do with masturbation, but i cannot cure it through sex...I've been having sex since I'm 17yo in long relationships where together along with gfs i tried to overcome PE...I cannot overcome it, I have always had PE, and experience doesn't help...I tried EVERYTHING, from pills to exercises, to mind control, so, pretty much all there is regarding PE at this point.
Anyway, tyvm for your answers