Sexual Health Community

NO SEX DRIVE HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi am a 31 year old women and I have had five kids and three miscarrage's. Since my three year old was born I haven't had a sex drive. My husband and I have been married for a little over three years and he wants it all the time but I just dont feel the urge to. I know he needs it and I know at times he feels like there is something worng with him but I keep telling him its me. I just need some help to boost my sex drive. Is there anything I can take or do to help. We are wanting to try and have a baby but with no sex drive it is kinda hard..
COMMUNITY LEADER
I would think that having 5 children can be very draining and the last thing on your mind would be sex. Is that the problem, are you too tired? If that's not the problem then you may want to go to your Gynecologist to have your hormones checked.
I think that is part of it cause I am home with the three year old all day and by the time bedtime comes around I just want to go to sleep.