A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members
8319880 tn?1397636308

Need Help....?

So, while having sex with my boyfriend I am unable to climax, we have had sex a fair few times and every time I can't reach climax. He finishes early and well i don't feel satisfied. help?
5 Responses
1622896 tn?1562368567
Hi try and talk it through with you boyfriend just explain your feelings , and tell him you need more attention , once he know's he will do his utmost to please you , take care ,  
You might be one of the "normal" women who can't climax from penitration. Most women need clitorial stimulation.
Every girlfriend I've ever had has the same problem.  
It's common problem,directly don't go for main play do lot of foreplay after that go for it.
139792 tn?1498589250
COMMUNITY LEADER
He finishes early- this means he ejaculates prematurely.He may take some time to get use to you and do not ejaculate earliest.The one who masturbates ejaculate earlier as he has trained his brain to ejaculate earlier.Edging is the technique to ejaculate after the female gets orgasm. When he feels urge to ejaculate, he should pause and concentrate on breathing,.When he feels secured that he will not ejaculate, he should start thrusting. YOu can google edging to know the more details. I think it is not your fault that you do not get orgasm. If he sustain his erections for longer period you will automatically reach orgasm.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.