New and exciting ways to Masterbate

I am not getting much fun at home and haven't for a few years now.  I wonder how many possible ways can I masterbate as I seem to be running out of new and exciting ways to enjoy masterbating.  I know this question may sound bad but dang it until a few years ago I never had to ever masterbate always had someone to give me a so called hand if ya know what I mean  :>))
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
One word = TOYS!!!!
I guess so but Oil and stuff if only I could grow or borrow a third hand for those times as to let the calluses soften up hahaha.  Nice pic by the way the one without the glasses is real nice
Thanks for the compliment.  I order off of adult websites all the time for me and my fellow.  Yesterday, just for me!  A new toy I have been wanting.  I am too embarassed to go into one of those shops and the internet is amazing!  I can have it shipped to my home.  That is why I suggested toys for you.  They make a nice, interesting variety for both sexes!  Good luck.
hey i have tried everything there is and i need new ways to masterbait help!!!!!!
If i was a man I would buy a lot of amazing toys I have seen, there is a life size realistic bum hole with attractive *** cheeks. And there is an amazing vibrating suction thing that feels like you are getting head supposedly. I would try out all the epic lubes that have sense feeling.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us