Sexual Health Community

No sex drive

Since I began taking the pill, was sexually assaulted, and put antidepressants, I have lost my libido in its entirety. I am very much in love with a man, and I am constantly saddened by my inability to connect to him sexually. I cannot go off my meds because my period is too painful and my depression and anxiety will be out of control (both turn offs on their own).

Do you have any advice on how to spark my libido and get me in the mood?
COMMUNITY LEADER
In addition to the treatment you are taking, you may try Female Deer Exercise. Google the phrase to get the details.Udiayan Bandh (navel Lock) is also a good exercise for massaging all organs below diaphragm.
SSRI drugs often inhibit ones sexual desire. You can speak to your Dr about possible reduction ot change in drugs, however this is a common known side effect.
I am on some similar medication and while I still have a sex drive it is very difficult to ejaculate, another side effect.
I am sorry to hear about your assault.  I agree with Vence2335.  Need to talk to your dr.