My girlfriend and I are really enjoying our relationship so far (early days at 6 months, but the time keeps flying). Our sex life has been healthy, respectful, fun and satisfying for both of us.
I particularly want to experiment more with how I give her oral, but at the moment I am only focusing on the clitoris (fortunately a good place to start)
My situation is, unlike my previous sexual encounters, my girlfriend:
1. Sometimes has skin/smegma build up in the vulva area, that I struggle to clean with a wet wipe (unusual since she rinses it daily)
2. Frequently has thick white discharge pooled near the vaginal opening.
I’m not put off by the discharge, I appreciate it’s role in her health. While I’m comfortable with intercourse and using fingers, it’s not my preference to put my tongue in the discharge nor use my fingers for anything else without a clean.
My questions are:
1. Is there a correct way to clean to prevent Smegma build up (bearing in mind she already has a method of cleaning her vulva)?
2. Is this pooling of discharge at the Vagina normal, and are my preferences just unfortunate?
3. Is there a way to let the discharge out prior to sex, without affecting her vaginal oh balance/health?
4. If this discharge is abnormal, what might we do about it?