Overly horny all the time ?

Always horny love watching milf porn I'm not addicted I don't think as iv come off it 2 weeks at a time I have sex with my partner every second day and jerk of every 2nd day would have sex everyday but she's not always willing when I don't ejaculate my testicules get really sore and sensitive appreciate the help thanks
Are you a teenager or in your early 20s?  You sound like someone with the usual hormones living in a place and time where it is possible to satisfy your desires without a lot of trouble.
Meaning, it sounds normal if you're a young guy, in our culture there aren't a lot of penalties for wanting sex and it's quite possible to find it.  If you're asking why your testicles get sore, maybe they're sore from the constant workout.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It is normal to have an urge for sex. To control the urge, you can do abdominal breathing. Google search will lead you to the website . Learn the breathing and do it when we want to calm down your urge.It is always good to remain in control. It will enhance the pleasure with your partner as well.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Search 'abdominal breathing'  in the internet read and learn it. Use this breath to calm your sexual urge. Few breaths will calm your urge ; there want be any need to masturbate. Refraining from masturbation will allow you to enjoy the intercourse with your partner.Regular abdominal breath will give you many physical and mental benefits.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community