Pain and bowel movement after orgasm!

Hi guys,

A bit grim I know BUT I've noticed that after orgasms (which I can only reach via clitoral stimulation) that the next day etc I need to use the loo but either can't or if I do it hurts like hell with cramps and my stool is all slushy and gross! The pain is horrid, not crippling and making me sick like I've read for some people, but just painful and makes me have to hold in a few whimpers!! Immediately after though I feel fine if a tad obviously empty!

Is it just my muscles cramping after orgasm? Do certain foods/teas help? I did read somewhere about using a heat pad or muscle relaxant?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
COMMUNITY LEADER
What you've described isn't uncommon; unfortunately many women have dealt with similar problems that are much like yours. There's a long list of possible causes, such as: extremely deep penetration that is causing pain, possibly a retroverted or tilted uterus, cervical issues, cysts, or Endometriosis, etc... You really should consult your doctor or gynecologist about this; you may need an ultrasound to help pin-point the cause. Meanwhile, you might want to try different positions during intimacy to see if it helps ease the pain, and an anti inflammatory pain med.(like ibuprofen) afterward.
Take Care
Thank you for the reply!! Would it be penetration if I only orgasm from clitoral stimulation during sex as well as masturbation? I will get to the doctor ASAP and try taking tablets after prgasms too! Much appreciated x

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community