Sexual Health Community
My friend had his penis frenulum broken and it is almost fully healed but, there is a piece of skin where it detached that looks like it healed not connecting back. It doesn't annoy him, he says it just looks bad. Is there anything he can do to get rid of it?
He is also concerned that his frenulum might break again because it happened last time when he was thrusting his girlfriend.  I heard you can fix it by becoming circumcised? Are there any others ways because he doesn't want to become circumcised?
I've noticed your question popping up on many other communities.  have you asked one of the experts on here?  if not, here are some that might be able to help you:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Ask-a-Nurse/show/703

since i couldn't find any expert forums regarding men's health, i thought that link above could be as beneficial.

hope i helped you out some!
Hey thank you for the suggestion.Your help is appreciated!
you're welcome! i'm glad i could help