Penis issues

Hey guys
Well,I'm a 17 year old boy,and I'm about to engage in sex with my girlfriend for the first time , I'm about 4 inches erect (3.9) to be precise and I wanted to know if that is enough to please a woman,as my girlfriend has been having sex since she was 14 and is quite experienced,I dont wanna embarrass myself
Thanks guys
COMMUNITY LEADER
3.9 inch size is okay. Vagina is elastic. Its sensitive area is only 2 inch. So even erect penis of 2 inches is enough to have successful intercourse. Do not be over-conscious about the size.Have full confidence.
Very sensitive zine is clitoris. It at the top of the lips. while doing intercourse one has lean on her so that clitoris is rubbed by the dorsal region of the penis.If you are doing for the first time go slow, do not stop breathing, breath slowly,do not get excited faster, keep control,. Wish you best of luck.
Don't forget to wear a condom.  Even if she says she is on birth control, you don't want an STD and you don't want one of those "I forgot to take my pill" accidents.
Thank you so much.
Thank you so much and sure will do so :)

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community