Sexual Health Community

Penis question

Hi there

I have had white marks on my Penis for aslong as I can remember. I believe it's to do with pigmentation but I could b wrong. I have recently also got a slight red mark on my penis head where the white mark is. It has a slight indent when I rub my finger across it. I only noticed it due to my normal white marks as its really the same colour as the rest of my penis head. I am wondering if anyone knows what it is? I've been to Gum and got the clear and the doctor never gave me a clear diagnosis he just said if its not sore or a wound then its nothing to worry about and would only want to refer me if I was like 84. I'm 24. Seems strange. Thanks I have included photos below.

http://postimg.org/gallery/2owngno8/
Hi M, Can you remember if as a younger person, was you foreskin hard to get down over your penis head?
Can you remember if foreskin was attached there?
Reason if its yes, this could be the problem behind what your getting now.
Please come back.
Hey thanks for replying! Yeah when I was in infant school, I do remember pain everytime I tried to pull my foreskin back. Could you explain a little more please? Thank you :)
I can't remember where it was attached however
Hi M, if the skin was still attached there when the skin was pulled off it, this may have been the reaction to that, and left you with these patches, cant think of anything else.
Good Luck
Ah right thanks! That's made me feel better. I know it's nothing to worry just never knew why I had them. You have any idea what this red mark could be? Slightly indented fraction of a mm. I thought maybe I could b getting the correct colour back to the area. Just a guess
Hi M, The red mark, it's a visual thing, if it persists go see your doctor would be the best thing.
Good Luck