Sexual Health Community

Penis scar.

I am a teenager (15) and i have had a scar down the shaft of my penis, i have had it as long as i can remember. The scar runs from the scrotum to the end of my foreskin. I reached puberty a few years ago and a few hairs started to grow out of the scar, so i keep shaving the hairs off, im not too woried about the hairs as i will buy a laser hair removal kit when i move out of my parents house, to avoid embarasment. I want to know how i got this scar and if there is anything that will reduce its look. I have a theory that my penis might of been stuck to my scrotum when i was born and a doctor cut the skin connecting the two, could this be true? what is your opinion? I dont want to ask my parents about it!
It depends on what this "scar" looks like.  Based on your description, it is only sort of a scar.  It is where your "female" genitalia grew into male genitalia while your were in your mother's womb - somewhere in the 2-3 month area.  No need to worry about it.  And, hey, ask your parents - maybe you'll get a chance to teach them something.
Ask your doctor, if he or she is the doctor you have had all your life.  If it's normal, he'll just look at it and tell you.  If there was something interesting that required minor surgery years ago, it should be in your records.  You have the right to know.
Unless you have a really bad relationship with you parents, why not ask them?  they probably know what it is, most of all your mom.  It is a good idea to have good communication with parents.  In the future, you might need to know other medical information from them as you start a family and get older.  Good luck.