Penis strength

I am 26. I have been with my girl frnd from around 6 months. I had sex with her lot of times and we enjoyed always. But, now a days, when we have sex, and the first time when I loose my orgasms, then penis is not getting strong, and my girlfrnd wants more. I tried a lot not loose the orgasms, but when she do blowjob, i will loose it. Or, when I do intercourse I loose it, and it will not get strong. Even I am also unhappy when it goes like that. I need help how to last long my penis hard. Is this a severe problem???...Do I need to take any medicines???...I heard taking viagra medicines is not good for young people.
Premature ejactulations are not uncommon. You should really practice working up to the point of ejactulation and stopping before it happens a few times. If this does not work, you can always buy a **** ring, it will help you slow down.