Sexual Health Community

Possible kidney or Vaginal Issue

So a while ago I wasn't peeing for a while and it would sting to pee, I was prescribed one thing then it didn't really work, in fact it seemed to make it worse. I went back to the doctor and they gave me another med and said plain dove soap should also work with my sensitivity. I stopped taking my pills because I was starting to not be able to swallow the darned awful pills. So far, there is no buring sensation and I seem to feel fine vaginally,  although the bottom sides of my back have started to ache, im thinking it could be something kidney related or maybe just from lugging a 18lbs backpack around all day. And all through that, I have not been horny for a long time, it really is annoying and is making me miscible. I used to be horny like, all the time, but now its different..when I do get horny, it feels like so little. I used to always maturbate with the handle of a hair brush, I would do it pretty hard. Ok..so please please pleassse help me on this
Are you on any regular medications like the BC pill, contraception or antidepressants? Do you use dope or any other recreational drug?