A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members
16079229 tn?1445158990

Possible kidney or Vaginal Issue

So a while ago I wasn't peeing for a while and it would sting to pee, I was prescribed one thing then it didn't really work, in fact it seemed to make it worse. I went back to the doctor and they gave me another med and said plain dove soap should also work with my sensitivity. I stopped taking my pills because I was starting to not be able to swallow the darned awful pills. So far, there is no buring sensation and I seem to feel fine vaginally,  although the bottom sides of my back have started to ache, im thinking it could be something kidney related or maybe just from lugging a 18lbs backpack around all day. And all through that, I have not been horny for a long time, it really is annoying and is making me miscible. I used to be horny like, all the time, but now its different..when I do get horny, it feels like so little. I used to always maturbate with the handle of a hair brush, I would do it pretty hard. Ok..so please please pleassse help me on this
1 Responses
1667242 tn?1487954147
Are you on any regular medications like the BC pill, contraception or antidepressants? Do you use dope or any other recreational drug?
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.