Sexual Health Community

Pregnancy Risk

I know I'm being paranoid but I just need some advice.  Here's the really long and weird story

Wednesday night or thursday morning I masturbated in bed and ejaculated into my underwear.  Pure cotton.  I don't change and go to work Thursday.  I then meet up with a lady friend.

I noticed my underwear still moist because I lay down face down on the bed and the stain on my underwear moistened the sheet.  I then took my underwear off and took a shower with soap. I'm pretty sure the lady didn't sit down on the stain.

We went to a steam room, then showered together, then had protected sex with a condom.  

Again, probably paranoia, but I am thinking if any sperm survived on my penis or genital area that could have transferred to her vagina.  It was right smack on her ovulation day and I admit I'm probably overreacting and stuff.

What should I think for now?

Hi I want to delete this question I realize I posted in the wrong forum...