Prostate or orgasmic dysfunction?

I began having problems after I was circumscised-age 50.  First off I noticed that sex was not as good as it wass before the operation; but liveable.  Slowly, I began to notice that when I was in the missionary position, my ejaculation appears to be blocked.  Everything if fine until I ejaculate; then it feels blocked and the pleasure is almost gone.  Now, If I am on my back, then the ejaculation feeels normal.  In addition, this week I noticed that when I was in bed, I began to have a dull pain near my prostate area, nad even during the day-sometimes- I notice that same area when I am sitting.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The ejac fluids are sent from your prostate through your urerthra. The urerthra goes throught the center of your prostate from your bladder. If the prostrate is enlarged it will squeeze the ureretha tube and cause back pressure. Enlarged prostate is not necessarily cancer but thats what the psa test will determine. The test results should be minus 1. If its around 4 then you might want a biopsey which is another subject with details.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for responding.  I complained about some minor sexual dysfunction soon after the circumscision and was digitally examined, but I believe that you have some good aasvice and I have contacted the doctor and have an appointment the latter end of November, :-)
Helpful - 0
Have you had a psa test performed, its a simple blood test. your prostate is connected and the ejac fluids come from your prostate, the sperm from your testicles.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community