Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Red dots around pubes and penis

Hey im 19 and recently lost my virginity to my new girlfriend. I was quite drunk and didn't use a comdom (what is no excuse i know). Around 2-3 days after i started to get red dots (1-2mm) around the head of my penis. This scared me but i needed to goto a family wedding abroad for 2 days so i didn't get them checked. Now im starting to get the dots around my pubes. Im quite scared, could anyone tell me if this is a std and what i should do.

Thanks alot.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1255530 tn?1269867619
ps genital warts could also cause that not to be confused with herpes
Helpful - 0
1255530 tn?1269867619
get checked for std's but it could also be something called dermatitis which has those same bumps so u would need to get a cream to clear it up anyway. there are special soaps for sensitive skin to use in the meantime cetafil is one find it at the pharmacy. dermatitis is a rash caused by irritation and dry skin it can get really bad in some people good luck :)
Helpful - 0
well maybe she has herpes but not visible just yet, so could be possible you can have herpes.
Helpful - 0
We have had sex almost everyday after this but i have been wearing a comdom. Thinking about it she does shave and its abit prickly, could this be anything to do with this?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community

Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.