Red dots around pubes and penis

Hey im 19 and recently lost my virginity to my new girlfriend. I was quite drunk and didn't use a comdom (what is no excuse i know). Around 2-3 days after i started to get red dots (1-2mm) around the head of my penis. This scared me but i needed to goto a family wedding abroad for 2 days so i didn't get them checked. Now im starting to get the dots around my pubes. Im quite scared, could anyone tell me if this is a std and what i should do.

Thanks alot.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
ps genital warts could also cause that not to be confused with herpes
Helpful - 0
get checked for std's but it could also be something called dermatitis which has those same bumps so u would need to get a cream to clear it up anyway. there are special soaps for sensitive skin to use in the meantime cetafil is one find it at the pharmacy. dermatitis is a rash caused by irritation and dry skin it can get really bad in some people good luck :)
Helpful - 0
well maybe she has herpes but not visible just yet, so could be possible you can have herpes.
Helpful - 0
We have had sex almost everyday after this but i have been wearing a comdom. Thinking about it she does shave and its abit prickly, could this be anything to do with this?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community