Sexual Health Community

Sever cramps after sex

I had sex yesterday with my boyfriend and he was very rough. Rougher than I was used to. Right after he was done I started having painful cramps in my stomach. I tried to pee and it was very hard for me. We went for another round but with every penitration it hurt alot. I came home and peed and slept with a hot bag on my stomach. This morning I woke up with pain all over my stomach. I can't tell if this was because of yesterday or the fact that I did abs two days ago effected anything. Is this serious?
Probably the abs. Just see how you go, you should be OK.
It would be smart to go to a gynecologist just to be safe, but I would be careful until you get some advice from a real doctor... Tell him not to be as rough.
Don't let him be so rough. Or find a guy that doesn't want to hurt you.