Sexual Health Community

Sex help!

I’m 21 years old and engaged to the most amazing man! But I feel our sex is rubbish! I have a higher sex drive than he does so when we do have sex I’m raring to go! But he cannot last long! Usually the sex lasts around 30 seconds if we were not to stop because he feels he’s climaxing...this is beginning to get me down as I feel it’s not pleasuring me at all.
It's best to be honest with him. Believe it or not sex can break or make a relationship. I would talk to him about it and try to figure something out dont be afraid
You can still reach climax for as many times as you want, after he's climaxed.
Try using a Trojan lambskin condom. They slow down climax yet feel very natural.