Sexual Health Community

Sexual positions for certain types.

As a full-figured woman (I'm 5'6" and way 255 which really is more obese than full-figured but, I hate writing the word obese), what are some sites, positions, any form of sexual creativity that could enhance being of my size. See, I would never imagine myself doing, wearing or being certain things b/c I am disgusted not only with my body but, with my face. Even when I was slim in college & high school, my face was not exactly feminine. Yet, I am obviously "living".

I would like to know what men think of obese women like myself in a sexual way? What types of positions, what to wear, or what to do would enhance our size in terms to sexuality?

Think of the singer Beth Ditto of the Gossip, she's very, very full-figured yet, she always wears sexy clothes & does sexy things. Is that attractive to men? Or, is she making herself a mockery towards society's standards?

Thanks!
my partner is "full figiure"and im a lttle on the large size my self.we find doing it "doggie style"works best for us right now,but im losing weight,so later we might try different ways,for me being with a large woman more depends on how she takes care of her self,and how she carries her self.
You decide your size. If you don't like writing "obese" then become a size that's not considered obese.
You want to live as long as you possibly can dont you?
Dont shorten your life expectancy because you dont have the will power to lose weight.
You can be whoever you want to be and whatever size you want to be.
Become someone that you love, and stop being someone you're disgusted with.
You can do it!
Good luck.