Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

Sleep sex?

So if im asleep and my ex stays the night because we r still friends but I told him I didn't want anything to happen. And I wake up naked and am informed that he ****** me while I was asleep is that rape?
7 Responses
134578 tn?1546634665
It pretty much is.  Your ex is a jerk if not a rapist in the more classic sense, and he should be out of your life.
134578 tn?1546634665
Your problem is that if you know him well, you should also know that when he comes over he is not trustworthy.  Telling him "I don't want anything to happen" when you know this about his character is assuming some risk.  A trustworthy man would not take advantage of a sleeping woman no matter what, but if you know he is untrustworthy, you really didn't seem like you were trying too hard to prevent what happened.
1825082 tn?1329120729
that is DEFIANTLY considered rape. I agree with AnnieBrooke all the way on this
I thought he was trustworthy. I used to be able to trust him with any and everything. And im 7 months Prego with his kid, so I figured he would do what he said he wanted and be just friends and parents.
I mean he was acting like he was before anything happened.  I though he was back to being himself. Like it was just being with me that made him that way
134578 tn?1546634665
No more wishful thinking, honey.  If you have someone in your house that you even have to say "I don't want anything to happen" to, you are aware at some level that he's not trustworthy.  (I've had men sleep at my house that I didn't even think of having that conversation with, because I knew they wouldn't come to my room for any reason.  The fact that you had to say it is a red light.)  Sorry you are 7 months pregnant with a jerk's baby.  Make plans to get him out of your life except as necessary for the child's contact.  No more kidding yourself.
He should be put in jail.  How the hell can u trust him again, even around your child.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.