Sexual Health Community

Sleep sex?

So if im asleep and my ex stays the night because we r still friends but I told him I didn't want anything to happen. And I wake up naked and am informed that he ****** me while I was asleep is that rape?
It pretty much is.  Your ex is a jerk if not a rapist in the more classic sense, and he should be out of your life.
Your problem is that if you know him well, you should also know that when he comes over he is not trustworthy.  Telling him "I don't want anything to happen" when you know this about his character is assuming some risk.  A trustworthy man would not take advantage of a sleeping woman no matter what, but if you know he is untrustworthy, you really didn't seem like you were trying too hard to prevent what happened.
that is DEFIANTLY considered rape. I agree with AnnieBrooke all the way on this
I thought he was trustworthy. I used to be able to trust him with any and everything. And im 7 months Prego with his kid, so I figured he would do what he said he wanted and be just friends and parents.
I mean he was acting like he was before anything happened.  I though he was back to being himself. Like it was just being with me that made him that way
No more wishful thinking, honey.  If you have someone in your house that you even have to say "I don't want anything to happen" to, you are aware at some level that he's not trustworthy.  (I've had men sleep at my house that I didn't even think of having that conversation with, because I knew they wouldn't come to my room for any reason.  The fact that you had to say it is a red light.)  Sorry you are 7 months pregnant with a jerk's baby.  Make plans to get him out of your life except as necessary for the child's contact.  No more kidding yourself.
He should be put in jail.  How the hell can u trust him again, even around your child.