Sexual Health Community

Sudden Decrease in Semen, Stiff Penis and stiff perneal area

I am a 28 year old guy who masturbated almost every day. And about a year back my entire 'junk' began to change. My penis started feeling like a hard rubber at the core during flaccid state, and I lost all the sensation I had before. Also there was a sudden decrease in semen quantity up to 80 percent drop. Like 3 or 4 drops only. Sometimes semen became very thick. Lately I found ants on the tissue paper I used to wipe it out. I am experiencing pain behind my right testicle up to my abdomen which is similar to the pain when you get kicked in the groin. I feel this pain only when I touch my right testicle or when putting on a tight underwear. I have no pain while my testicles hang free. Another change that I noticed is that my perennial region (from anus to the testicles) feels like a hard rubber rod. Maybe I have some tract inflammation?
Now I cannot ejaculate continuously for some 3 or 4 days because the quantity keeps decreasing rapidly and pain starts inside the penis muscles. I never have had this condition before.First doctor I consulted gave me pills for epidydimo orchitis but with no result. My semen quantity had come up then but I am not sure if it was because of abstinence from masturbation for a week or because of the pills. After a week the quantity dropped again. I also had blood tests, scanning but they found nothing. Not even prostate problem (I had taken its medicine for 2 weeks) I am very dejected because of what I have lost. I never had sex before. And with these conditions, I don't think I can after. Can anyone suggest anything? The doctors here are not very good. I am embarrassed to talk about this to anybody for suggestions.