Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

Swollen Vagina After rough sex

This was my second sexual partner and he likes rough sex. Today we had sex and now my labia is swollen only on the right side. It burns  and it looks rather disfigured since its only on one side swell.
Will the swelling go away by itself or is there something i can do at home to ease the pain and relive swelling?
I'm scared because I've never seen my vagina look so different.
Please help
1 Responses
COMMUNITY LEADER
Keep a cool wash cloth on yourself as much as possible. This will help with the swelling. I'm not sure a Dr can do anything. They may tell you the same thing I'm telling you, keep something cool on that area.
You may want to talk to your boyfriend about this. I understand that some people like rough sex but look what happened to you, severe swelling and pain. If you don't enjoy rough sex you really need to let him know.
I hope you feel better soon.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.