Sexual Health Community

Swollen Vagina After rough sex

This was my second sexual partner and he likes rough sex. Today we had sex and now my labia is swollen only on the right side. It burns  and it looks rather disfigured since its only on one side swell.
Will the swelling go away by itself or is there something i can do at home to ease the pain and relive swelling?
I'm scared because I've never seen my vagina look so different.
Please help
COMMUNITY LEADER
Keep a cool wash cloth on yourself as much as possible. This will help with the swelling. I'm not sure a Dr can do anything. They may tell you the same thing I'm telling you, keep something cool on that area.
You may want to talk to your boyfriend about this. I understand that some people like rough sex but look what happened to you, severe swelling and pain. If you don't enjoy rough sex you really need to let him know.
I hope you feel better soon.