Sexual Health Community

Unable to orgasm, tried everything, please help?

I've been sexually active for about 6 months now. I'm in a long term serious relationship with my boyfriend who I'm very in love with. Everytime we have sex I'm unable to have an orgasm. Sex doesn't feel good for me. I can feel him inside of me but that doesn't give me the sensations I'm supposed to have. I say this because I do orgasm alone, while watching porn through my clitoris. I have used a vibrator on my clit and I'm afraid my body has gotten used to that feeling causing me to not orgasm with my boyfriend. We do act upon a lot of foreplay before hand and try different things and nothing seems to help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Google female deer exercise ,learn it and practice regularly. Do kegel exercises.If there is no medical problem with you and your boy friend is doing every thing right, you may recover sexual urge.Also consider whether your B/F can sustain his erection for an appropriate time? Stop porno completely. You should be okay sexually if you do as advised.