Sexual Health Community

Webcam fetish out of control

As a young boy of I'd say 14 or so, I would go onto random webcam chat sites like omegle and show my penis to any woman who came on. Sometimes, they would reciprocate and show me their naked bodies, and then I'd jerk off for them. This created positive reinforcement and to this day ( years later) I still get off to showing my penis to women on chat sites. But it isn't the act itself, specifically, I realized that I never ejaculate until they say that it's big or if they look surprised when they see it. The fetish has now mutated to the point where I get off from just being told that I have a big ****. And just today I realized that I didn't mind showing it to a girl 5 years younger than me, I just needed to be told that it was big. I'm worried that I will begin targeting younger girls because of their lack of experience they will always tell me it's big, and I do not want that to happen. This is becoming an addiction and I desperately want out. Please God help me.
Only you can change your behavior, but recognizing that you have a problem is the first step.  You could get professional counseling if you think that is necessary because you don't have the willpower to change on your own.  Try to occupy your time with other things than getting on webcam sites.  Depending upon whether you go to school or are working, try to find time to follow a productive hobby, sport, club or other group, where you can meet other guys and gals around your age in the real world.  .  
The fact you feel like you may show it to younger girls suggest to me you have some deep dark desire to want to be with younger girls because your searching for any justified reason right now, so I'd sy go get counseling now. Fast as possible. As a parent of a young daughter I'd break your neck and I can assure you that I'm not the only one. Hope this helps