Sexual Health Community

What is this strange sore on my penis?

I'm a 17 year old male who has never had sexual contact with another person. I have, however, taken drinks out of friend's cups. Last week, actually, I took a drink out of a random bottle of water I found because I was extremely thirsty and was a bit away from any water source, but I doubt that has any correlation with this.

I noticed this sore last Sunday (so about 3 days ago) and it's worried me since. I'm pretty sure the black spot in the center used to actually be a "beauty mark" or skin level mole. To me, it looks similar to an anthrax sore but that's simply impossible.

The sore is on the underside of my penis, does not hurt (unless I try to pop it), and has not gotten better or worse since Sunday. I do have fordyce spots (or pearly penile papules I'm not sure) in the vicinity of the sore.

I think I've had a similar thing on my legs before, so I thought it might be an ingrown hair, but I'm starting to doubt that theory.

Should I visit the dermatologist for this? Or is it no cause for concern?