Sexual Health Community

Why has my sex drive diminished?

Recently I've noticed that I have a lack of interest in sex and women, first of all I've never been a relationship man but I used to make an effort to pursue women which hasn't been the case at all recently, I put this down to being busy in my work life but also taking more of an interest in certain hobbies which leaves little time to be chasing women which I'm fine with because as I said I have other interests that have been taking my attention. 

The he thing that worries me is more physical symptoms in the lack of a sex drive, I used to masturbate every night (not necessarily because I needed to but I guess it became a habit) currently I have not masturbated for 10 days and I do not feel the need to either whereas in the past this would physically not be possible to go this long and I probably wouldn't be able to sleep but I would definitely be getting the urge with erections etc. I consistently wake up without morning wood, I do not get spontaneous erections or random horny feelings or sexual urges /thoughts and even after all this time without ejaculating I've not had any wet dreams or at least not any I can remember. A few months ago before this started I did seem to think that my erections weren't particularly strong.

Anyway to give you a bit of background I'm 23 I don't smoke, I rarely drink, do not do drugs, not on any medication, my diet is impeccable and I exercise regularly 4-6 times a week and my sleeping patterns are pretty good.

what is going on and why is this happening, could it be low testosterone? Could it be erectike dysfunction? Could it be both? Is there anything else it could be?

what do I do? Surely this is not normal?