Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members

Why has my sex drive diminished?

Recently I've noticed that I have a lack of interest in sex and women, first of all I've never been a relationship man but I used to make an effort to pursue women which hasn't been the case at all recently, I put this down to being busy in my work life but also taking more of an interest in certain hobbies which leaves little time to be chasing women which I'm fine with because as I said I have other interests that have been taking my attention. 

The he thing that worries me is more physical symptoms in the lack of a sex drive, I used to masturbate every night (not necessarily because I needed to but I guess it became a habit) currently I have not masturbated for 10 days and I do not feel the need to either whereas in the past this would physically not be possible to go this long and I probably wouldn't be able to sleep but I would definitely be getting the urge with erections etc. I consistently wake up without morning wood, I do not get spontaneous erections or random horny feelings or sexual urges /thoughts and even after all this time without ejaculating I've not had any wet dreams or at least not any I can remember. A few months ago before this started I did seem to think that my erections weren't particularly strong.

Anyway to give you a bit of background I'm 23 I don't smoke, I rarely drink, do not do drugs, not on any medication, my diet is impeccable and I exercise regularly 4-6 times a week and my sleeping patterns are pretty good.

what is going on and why is this happening, could it be low testosterone? Could it be erectike dysfunction? Could it be both? Is there anything else it could be?

what do I do? Surely this is not normal?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.