anal gape

how do you achieve anal gape and is it safe?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
very slowly and with lots of practice! it is generally safe if done correctly. done incorrectly, you can tear your colon. also, if it is done too often, it can lead to difficulty controlling the bowels in some people.
Helpful - 0
u have take lot of practice.u have to put something in your anal for 15-20 min and move it in and out.My grl frd also want the same thing but i use to put my personal in her for 1/2 an hr.Or u can say i go through anal sex.Now she is having 3" gape
Helpful - 0
if you have a gape that big and repeatedly do it, it can lead to problems in the future like leaks of feces?
Helpful - 0
Yes. That is possible if you do it frequently.
Helpful - 0
even without any tears you feel?
I am so afraid
Helpful - 0
I almost am afraid to ask, but what is "anal gape"?

Jim
Helpful - 0
To Bear:
Once the anal sphincter muscles have been stretched, the anus is left with an opening. This opening would then make penetration easier... or rather, less painful for the recipient. The disadvantage would be that that opening or "gape" tends to remain open. And, if one has a permanent opening or "gape" in the anus... that translates into an incontinence/ bowel control problem.  

To ryapas:
The tearing feels like you're being burnt and cut at the same time and it's extremely and unbelievably painful... if you could imagine undergoing a surgical procedure without an anesthetic, it would feel like that. After the tearing, you might feel less pain. I always felt pain, even after the tearing... the pain wasn't as bad as the first several attempts. But, there was always some pain involved.
Helpful - 0
Thank you, I think...another reason I question this particular activity.  If it were a natural, meant to be activity it seems to me one would not have to be concerned with such a phenomenon.

Jim
Helpful - 0
thank you, i think main proplem of anal gape  is anus funnel shape noted by Drs in forced exames in some countries like mine.
Helpful - 0
If you enjoy it, okay, no problem. My first husband got to where he couldn't get it up enough to give either of us pleasure the normal way, so he only wanted to do it in the butt. That hurts! To me, anyway.
I had to find pleasure elsewhere.
Helpful - 0
How many times of doing that did it take
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Anal peripheral prostate massage is one of the four prostate massage. This can be used by persons who are interested in anal activity. This can be a form of masturbation as well. this massage has some health benefits also.Blood circulatio in groin are.
Helpful - 0
hi guys, so if you practice gaping whether male or female the anus will eventually be able to take bigger objects (fingers, dicks, bigger dildoes). Don't do to often though, I know its gross but it can cause problems... such as wet farts & stuff. Regularly though it should be fine. the anus will eventually stretch to become more open, such as an ear lobe when you stretch it. Always be safe everyone.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community