Sexual Health Community

birth mother with no sex drive, no orgasm, urinary incontinence, no vaginal lining?

I had a baby 11 months ago that I placed into an open adoption. I had a vaginal birth with a 2nd degree episiotomy. I was stitched up and did not look into the stitches while they healed. Recently, I began having sex again. It is not the same. I am looser, and the lining in my vagina is smooth and lacking. There is no plumpness. I have no sex drive and do not achieve orgasm (sex or masturbation). I also have had a bit of urinary incontinence. I am on yaz as a birth control and for my PMDD. It has not worked. I do not know what to do. I am trying ben wa balls now, and have done kegels for three months. Any advice is helpful as this is really hurting my sex life and self esteem.