Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

bleeding during interscourse

I have been bleeding for a quite time now during sexual intercourse. I noticed that during the intercourse while my partner is making it hard I feel a little pain inside of me and there is bleeding a lot.  I know its not a lining of my vagina but when the penis make it deeper it has pain and it will bleed. please help me I go to the doctor but everything is clear I don't know what to say but I am afraid of having sex now with my partner. Thanks
1 Responses
568812 tn?1379169394
I would definately go back to the doctors and press for more examinations...have they checked your cervix to see if there is any inflamation?

i dont know how old you are but maybe you could ask for a pap smear, just to be certain. in the uk it is now encouraged to see a doctor if you experience any bleeding in between periods or pain during sex. (seen as they wont reduce the testing age to 20)

Its worth to, not worry about it too much, but keep everything in mind. you know your body and you know there is something wrong, so dont give up till you get answers.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.