Sexual Health Community

breast

am 21years old..my breasts are nt according to my choice...i want to make it round shaped and 34c....will u plz help me by telling except pills and creams,,,,wht are the other home made ways to enlarge it quickly?
Those bust enhancing creams on the market right now are a waste of money.  My Mom tried some very expensive cream and ended up getting her breasts surgically enhanced because everything she tried did not work.  Surgery is about the only thing that would change the shape and/or enlarge them.  I would think long and hard about that decision if you do consider surgery.  Good luck to you :)