Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.4k Members

can i get pregnant from getting rubbed with his finger outside my pants

so we were dry humping with fully clothes on then i moved away , bc he about to *** he pulled down his pants and he wipes it all with tissue im pretty sure none of it is on my clothes , after a while in like 5mins he touched my panties and continue rubbing me with his hands , im worried and im crying over it can i get pregnant from him rubbing through my panties with maybe dried *** because himself also not sure whether there’s *** on his hand. im getting a period in less than two weeks.
1 Responses
Very unlikely you could get pregnant from this. Sperm does not live very long outside the body & Im pretty sure once it’s dried there would be no viable sperm left. Even if he had put a finger inside you at that point, the chances of getting pregnant would be pretty close to zero, so if he was just touching you thru your panties, it would be pretty much impossible for you to get pregnant. Relax - there’s about a 99.999% chance you’re fine. I would even say 100%, but there could always be an extremely tiny chance it could happen, but the odds are so much against it, it’s just not even worth worrying about. If I were betting $$, you’ll have your period when it’s due, but even if it’s a little late, don’t freak out - you’re really gonna be OK...
2 Comments
thank you so much it made me calm a little bit because i was being super paranoid about it. i hope everything will be fine :) thankyou anon !
Sure, no prblm, that’s what most of us are here for. I’m glad to hear your anxiety about this has dropped way down.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.