Sexual Health Community

clear liquid

HI,
Two days ago I had something with a guy that ive been liking all year... we were nackied in bed and things were happening. 5 min how we were making out when I touched his penis I felt something wet and it was a clear liquid.I got scared and I asked what it is but he couldnt really tell me the real deffinition of it but it was not sperm. The problem is that Im still a vergin and Im really scared of pregnancy and now I m really scared because of that liquid. The guy didnt ejaculate in any time but im scared that I might be pregnant from that liquid because we tried stuff. Please let me know should I worry about it or not.

This discussion is related to Clear Liquid from penis.
I think this is fairly normal and as long as you were not having intercourse, I think your pretty safe. You should always consider protection if your going to get overheated like this, because it is way to easy to go all the way before realizing what you have done. And remember that no form of birth control is always 100% but condoms also protect against transmission of stds as well.  I think it is fair to say your safe.