A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

clear liquid

HI,
Two days ago I had something with a guy that ive been liking all year... we were nackied in bed and things were happening. 5 min how we were making out when I touched his penis I felt something wet and it was a clear liquid.I got scared and I asked what it is but he couldnt really tell me the real deffinition of it but it was not sperm. The problem is that Im still a vergin and Im really scared of pregnancy and now I m really scared because of that liquid. The guy didnt ejaculate in any time but im scared that I might be pregnant from that liquid because we tried stuff. Please let me know should I worry about it or not.
Thanks

This discussion is related to Clear Liquid from penis.
1 Responses
I think this is fairly normal and as long as you were not having intercourse, I think your pretty safe. You should always consider protection if your going to get overheated like this, because it is way to easy to go all the way before realizing what you have done. And remember that no form of birth control is always 100% but condoms also protect against transmission of stds as well.  I think it is fair to say your safe.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.