Sexual Health Community

could i get possibly be pregnant from fingering?

I know it sounds absurd but i need reasurrence and i hope i could get some help here. Me and my boyfriend mutaually masturbated each other, i jerk him off while he fingers me ( sorry if this sounds graphic) he fingered me with his left hand while i worked both my hands on him. He precumed but didn't really ejaculate. At one point he grabbed my hand with his right and guided my hand to jerk it the way he wanted it and i got back to fingering me (i think this is before the pre-ejaculation, i don't remember) and after we went through all this i suddenly felt panic and fear of being pregnant from the experience. I really do not want to be pregnant. Any advice would be appreciated.
If he fingered you with his left hand, and maybe only touched a bit of precum with his right hand, then no, you couldn't be pregnant.  You need sperm to make it into the vagina for that to happen.  Even if he used his right hand, while it's theoretically possible, the chances are extremely slim of getting pregnant that way.  In the future, if you're worried, put a condom on him before you touch his penis with your hands.  You can put a drop of lube inside the condom to help it slide, and then masturbate him.  Any semen will stay safely inside.  If you miss a period, you can take a home pregnancy test (you can get them at a drugstore), but remember that if you freak out enough, you can get all sorts of symptoms and convince yourself that they're pregnancy symptoms.  

So relax.  In the unlikely event you miss your period, take a pregnancy test, and otherwise, don't worry about it.
Thanks,
i needed some assurence, i know i must sound ridiculous to people asking this question, but i just needed some help.
By the way, he went to the restroom to urinate before our imtimate moment, so would there be less chance of sperm in the precum?
I honestly don't know if urinating would decrease the amount of sperm in the precum (which is small anyway), but I suspect it wouldn't change anything.

There are lots of websites for teens that cover things like sexual health and pregnancy prevention.  Scarleteen is one example.  If you didn't have sex ed in school, or if it was crappy and taught abstinence only, you might want to do some reading on those sites to educate yourself.  

You can also go to a gynecologist (either through your regular doctor or a teen clinic that offers free or low cost service if you're worried about telling your parents anything), and ask about getting some form of birth control.  They usually give out condoms too (which you should always use, because birth control does not protect you from STDs).  Most people start with the pill, but you have to take it every day at the same time for it to work properly.  If this sounds too difficult, the patch or the NuvaRing are convenient and have the same doses of hormones as the pill (more or less), and are easy to stop if they cause any issues.
Hi L, just remember precum has all our mens best swimmers in it, so if he gets this or his fingers then fingers you, not good for you and your chances are high for getting pregnant, and if I remember right sperm has a life of around an hour once he ejeculates.
And as for urinating before sex, well thats it he just urinates and nothing else, it will nor reduce his sperms in his precum.
But for you see you doctor and time to get some BC protection, save all the embarisment of getting pregnant, just remember it only takes one of our mens swimmers to make you pregnant.
Good Luck
He didn't fully ejaculate, only alittle precum came out. So your saying theres a good chance that it can still happen?
I give you this in response: http://plannedparenthood.tumblr.com/post/25132090229/can-i-get-pregnant-from-pre-***

Not all pre-*** has sperm in it, but there's no way to tell.  Considering coitus interruptus (pulling out before ejaculation) has a perfect use failure rate of only 4%, your chances of getting pregnant from fingering after possible pre-*** exposure is extremely low.  The typical use failure rate of the pull out method is 27% (from people failing to pull out when they should), which is still a lot better than your 85% chance of becoming pregnant in a year of no birth control whatsoever.

Please research these things before you scare someone with false information.  This table is quite useful as a starting point: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_birth_control_methods#Comparison_table

Loca: don't worry about this time, seriously.  I'd probably be more worried about being hit by a car, as far as chances go.  You should look into birth control since you're sexually active (and one thing sometimes leads to another without much thought being involved at the moment), but don't freak yourself out.
thank you, your very kind.
Hi This is talking about the clear liquid the that men preduce sometimes by the bucket full, precum is a milky liquid that comes out before the sperm, and its in this that men have there strongest swimmers, and that is a fact.

So now a question to L, so which one are you talking about, in some books you will find that this male lubrication is called trophy, that or the milky substance, as sperm is thicker?
Hi L, please remember you can be killed if hit by a car, this is not a fair judgment to put forward by any real thinking person.
And do remember that playing around with sex is a ticking time bomb for getting pregnant.
Good Luck
Cite your sources.  I will believe that the "strongest swimmers" are in precum when you give me a legitimate scientific source.  Precum is the clear liquid that is for lubrication, and it either has a very low sperm count or none at all.  Of course, you can't tell whether or not a particular guy does have sperm in his precum without a lab test, but the count won't be very high even if he does.  Ejaculate is a different matter, but in the middle of masturbation nowhere close to ejaculation, it will just be the clear lubricating liquid.  And did you see the stats I posted about perfect use of coitus interruptus?  The perfect use failure rate is 4% per year, which means that getting in contact with precum during vaginal sex has only a 4% risk per year of getting you pregnant (as long as you don't have contact with ejaculate).  In comparison, you have an 85% chance of getting pregnant per year if you don't use any form of birth control.

The car metaphor is talking about relative risk.  For instance, many people who go to the beach in areas that sometimes have sharks are terrified of a shark attack, but the reality is that they are far more likely to be in a car accident than they are to be attacked by a shark.  Same thing goes for planes vs. cars--you're much more likely to be in a car crash than a plane crash.  

And please learn the difference between "there" and "their".  The misuse decreases the credibility of your argument.
Ummm. Thank you both for responding, I'll do my best to be safer next time (hopefully).