Sexual Health Community

cramps??

I have been cramping for a week now after taking yeast infection medicine. i am on tri- sprintec birth control.  it is not time for my period. what could be causing these cramps?
Hi Kay, Here is something you may find intresting Tri-Sprintec contains female hormones and therefore alters your female gynecological symptoms. Tri-Sprintec typically causes nausea, bloating, stomach cramps, breast pain, vaginal discharge, menstrual irregularities and changes in your appetite and weight. Tri-Sprintec can affect your appearance and cause increased hair growth, loss of hair or freckling of your skin. It can cause nervousness, a headache and fatigue. These side effects are fortunately rather benign. However, they may become bothersome if they last for more than three days. In this scenario, phone your physicialo perhaps the mix is why your cramping.
Good Luck
I've been on tri-sprintec for 10 months an have never felt this before though.
Hi Kay, Look you can just googl the side effects of the drug Tri Spintec and you will see for yourself.
Good Luck