Sexual Health Community

curvature of the penis

hi there I noticed that when my penis becomes erect it has a curvature that I am worried is more than normal , I enclose a pic so that u may tell me is this worth seeking medical treatment for , thanks , any help is appreciated .
Take your porn and get out of here. You have 3 pictures of penis on your profile.
1. We don't look at pictures
2. You took a picture of your penis in your car...think you are looking for something else.
I don't know if your question was for real or not, but a lot of guys have curvature of their penis. It is pretty common, and often very pleasurable to your partner.
This was not a serious question, guy who posted this is a tool looking to "show off" or pick up a girl. The pictures he posted were not wow this is a big curve, it was him hard in his car showing off his penis.