Sexual Health Community

delayed periods

my periods are delayed by 9 days. i have not had sex in about one and half month. i m feeling abdominal cramps for past few days and slight white vaginal discharge. pl help because my periods are never this late and i m really stresses
COMMUNITY LEADER
Did you have a normal period after having sex? If so, then you're not pregnant. It sounds like you may have a yeast infection. If that's the case you should see your Dr. If I were you I would go for that, the cramping and the delayed period. You can be tested for pregnancy while your there too.
yes i did have periods for 5 days after the last time i had sex it was not spotting that you see after implantation. i did take an i pill after i had sex the last time. do you think that could b the reason? some hormonal imbalance ? thanks for the comment. it gave me some relief. :)
COMMUNITY LEADER
You did have a normal period so you're not pregnant. Yes, It could be the i pill causing the delay. You really might want to think about getting in to see your Dr since you're having the discharge and delayed period to find out what's going on.