Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members
Avatar universal

do i need to see a doctor?

after my boyfriend licked me out, immediately after the right side of my vagina began to swell, thinking it would probaby just go down i went to sleep, in the morning i woke up and it is still swollen and is turning a blacky-blue colour. will this go down or do i need to see a doctor, and why did this happen?
1 Responses
Avatar universal
It sounds he may have been to rough and you have some bruising. Was there any pain while he was doing this? Try putting a cool cloth on yourself to see if that helps. If it does'nt then get in to see your Dr.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.