Sexual Health Community

do i need to see a doctor?

after my boyfriend licked me out, immediately after the right side of my vagina began to swell, thinking it would probaby just go down i went to sleep, in the morning i woke up and it is still swollen and is turning a blacky-blue colour. will this go down or do i need to see a doctor, and why did this happen?
COMMUNITY LEADER
It sounds he may have been to rough and you have some bruising. Was there any pain while he was doing this? Try putting a cool cloth on yourself to see if that helps. If it does'nt then get in to see your Dr.