female ejaculation

I was having sex with my girlfriend this morning (I am a female as well) and she wanted to stop because she said she felt like she was "going to pee," or "squirt." This was the first time she told me she ejaculated once with an ex-boyfriend. I am distraught. She is gay--vomits when she sleeps with a man but somehow she squirted for him!? I read that this can sometimes only happen once in a woman's lifetime--it may never happen again. I feel totally ashamed, embarrassed and disgusted. Now I am worried that I won't be the same in bed and neither will she because she's embarrassed. I feel like I need to make her do that. She didn't pressure me or anything. I just got really turned off when she mentioned her ex in bed. I don't know what my question is...how can I get over this? How can I make her relax enough to possibly come again? or how do I make her come? help :c What can anyone tell me about this subject?
I think your carrying to much weight into this, all because she has had the esspearance of ejectulation, and with a her ex being a man.
Time to lighten up and get on with your relationship, and dont try to force the issue of female ejectulation, this is something you will just need to let it happen, and when the time is right it will.
Good luck
personally i think you're just jealous he made her squirt and not you... that doesn't mean she loved him more or anything ... if you both relax everything will be better :)
In what way do you want to make her squirt? Penetration or oral?

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community