Sexual Health Community

finding it hard to get an erection

hi doctor
            i have been to my doctors and they have prbutescribed me 10 milligrams of lisinoprol daily but i am noe finding it hard to get an erection can i take viraga
Hi there,
Few men may have decreased sex drive and erectile dysfunction while on Lisinopril. Difficulty in erection in young men is mainly due to psychological causes while in older men it is due to physical causes. Any disease, injury, side effects of drugs can cause this problem. You may need lifestyle changes like losing excess weight, quitting smoking, and exercising .Drug therapy and counseling may help. Consult a doctor for starting Vigara.I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!