having sex for the first time

i wanna have sex with my fella but i'm scared it will hurt loads is there any way i can relax through it he not rushing me into it but it's when the time comes we have being doing loads of foreplay does that help through it please help i'm 21 and still a virgin but i only wanna do it when my boy is ready
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
the only thing foreplay will do is get you wet but if its your first time it will hurt but it will not hurt "loads" and dont do it when your boy is ready. do it when YOUR ready!
Helpful - 0
Kim's comment is very simple but very correct. It is a descision that you will remember for the rest of your life. Just listen to that voice inside and follow it. All the best
                             Ohwilly
Helpful - 0
Foreplay getting you wet is a good thing, it will help him slide in more easily.  Make sure the mood is right and you are as relaxed as you can be (under the circumstances!).  Ask him to go in a bit at a time, just the tip to start with, then get a little deeper with each stroke, he shouldn't shove in to full depth with his first thrust on your first time.  Is this the first time for him too (as far as you know)?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community