Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

having sex for the first time

i wanna have sex with my fella but i'm scared it will hurt loads is there any way i can relax through it he not rushing me into it but it's when the time comes we have being doing loads of foreplay does that help through it please help i'm 21 and still a virgin but i only wanna do it when my boy is ready
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
the only thing foreplay will do is get you wet but if its your first time it will hurt but it will not hurt "loads" and dont do it when your boy is ready. do it when YOUR ready!
Helpful - 0
Kim's comment is very simple but very correct. It is a descision that you will remember for the rest of your life. Just listen to that voice inside and follow it. All the best
                             Ohwilly
Helpful - 0
Foreplay getting you wet is a good thing, it will help him slide in more easily.  Make sure the mood is right and you are as relaxed as you can be (under the circumstances!).  Ask him to go in a bit at a time, just the tip to start with, then get a little deeper with each stroke, he shouldn't shove in to full depth with his first thrust on your first time.  Is this the first time for him too (as far as you know)?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community

Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.