Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members
Avatar universal


sir  i am a man of age  18. now actually about from 4 to five months i am suffering from homosexual feelings about 6 months back a gay was identified in our area after that incident only i had come across about the existence of gay persons . after that incident  i saw some gay sex related pictures and movies . after that i became careful about my sexuality i want to be  a normal man about one month i stayed away from those gay movies now rarely i will get homosexual feelings but i will be attracted towards girls i see  picture of naked girl my penis does not become stiff i will get sexual feeling but mastribution will not occur is i dont know whether it is an abnormality or not . can you answer me
can u suggest me how can i be a normal man i want to be an hetero sexual guy. i really don't know  am i a homosexual or not  please can u help me
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.